
The piece that has taken over my thoughts is the LA MADE Zoe Leather Jacket. It is simple and feminine, with the perfect touch of edge. When I tried the jacket on I knew I was making a mistake...I had just purchased a pair of Cynthia Vincent wedges, and I was hesitant on putting another large purchase on my credit card. Being that the jacket, size small, was a touch to big I thought I would be able to walk away in peace.
Then it began. The desire. The justification. The need. I was a slave to this jacket.

So, I called Revolver and asked them if they could order an extra small.
Denied.
So, I went online.
Success!
Only now, I am not as sure as before. My interest in the jacket hasn't vanished, but is simply something I question. Why? I loved it. I couldn't stop thinking about it. For whoevers sake, I had a dream about the damn thing.
Maybe its because all of a sudden I can have it. Now that it is attainable it's lost its luster.
All I know is that until I'm certain, it will have to wait for me in the cold, unpersonable, over stocked warehouse.

wait wait wait for sale sale sale ;)
ReplyDelete