![]() |
| Who doesn't love pockets!?! |
I should probably mention that I knew this was the dress long before the proposal...I had been virtually stalking this particular dress for a year.
So, when I first got engaged I went to the bridal shop that first listed the dress online and told them which dress I wanted. Knowing I meant business, they had the dress driven up from the San Jose boutique and the next day it was purchased.
The shoes however took a little bit more work to find, but when I laid eyes on the aqua Kate Spade pumps I knew the search was over...when I found out the pearl top flats where on sale, I took it as a sign.
After all, no one wants to have sore feet on their wedding day, having an alternate pair of shoes is completely necessary.


i love pockets!! :)
ReplyDelete