
Hidden among the busy streets and over-sized chains in downtown San Francisco, the shop is easy to pass by, but worth turning around for.
Jeanine Payer's work is elegance in its purest form. Every piece is unique in its sculpture and the majority have a perfectly chosen quote engraved to complete the emotions they evoke.
I have been blessed to have marked my milestones with Jeanine Payer's jewelry, from a necklace given to me by my mother upon graduating High School, to the wedding bands that symbolize my unconditional love and commitment to my fiancee.
When describing her work Jeanine says,"I believe in pieces having a wonder about them. I like making things that are at once both powerful and private", which is exactly what she achieves with each and every piece.
Simply put, Jeanine Payer makes art. Art that you can wear. Art that every day will inspire you and all those who catch a glimpse. If you find yourself, as I often do, in need of a break from the pressures of day to day life, pop into this little nook on Market St. and let yourself be taken away.
http://www.jeaninepayer.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment